- Perspex® branded material
- Bold neon highlighter colours
- Translucent, not see-through but will allow light through
- Gloss surface finish on both sides
- Suitable for laser cutting
- Lightweight, only half the weight of glass
- Stronger than glass and shatter resistant
- UV and weather resistant
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Food safe and easy to clean
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Be sure to make a sticking effect with one of the fun and vibrant colours available within the Highlights range. Each sheet offers an attractive glossy surface, covered with protective film, on both sides. Cast acrylic is generally the preferred choice for laser cutting or complex machining processes.
Acrylic is an extremely versatile material and is one of the most widespread plastics in everyday use. The material is both lightweight yet strong and boasts an outstanding resistance to ageing and weathering. You will find acrylic being used as an alternative to glass and for many other applications including arts and crafts, DIY projects, splashbacks, partitions, screens, wall protection, retail displays, signs and so much more.
This colour is not see-through however will still allow some transmission of light. Should you be fixing the material to a wall, we would suggest the rear of the material is painted with a solvent free black paint (an acrylic paint is ideal) to ensure that any bonding marks and shadows do not show through to the front.
Acrylic can sometimes be referred to as Perspex®, Plexiglas®, Lucite®, Altuglas®, Acrycast® or Policril®.
Tolerance: Cast acrylic has an industry standard thickness tolerance of +/-10% + 0.4mm.