- Perspex® branded material
- 10 Year Manufacturer's colour guarantee
- Frosted matt textured surface on both sides
- Partially see-through with a colour tint
- Suitable for laser cutting
- Lightweight, only half the weight of glass
- Stronger than glass and shatter resistant
- UV and weather resistant
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Frosted cast acrylic has a good colour range of attractive colours to suit many design requirements. Each sheet has a frosted matt textured surface, covered with protective film, on both sides. Cast acrylic is generally the preferred choice for laser cutting or complex machining processes.
Acrylic is an extremely versatile material and is one of the most widespread plastics in everyday use. The material is both lightweight yet strong and boasts an outstanding resistance to ageing and weathering. You will find acrylic being used as an alternative to glass and for many other applications including arts and crafts, DIY projects, splashbacks, partitions, screens, wall protection, retail displays, signs and so much more.
Acrylic can sometimes be referred to as Perspex®, Plexiglas®, Lucite®, Altuglas®, Acrycast® or Policril®.
Tolerance: Cast acrylic has an industry standard thickness tolerance of +/-10% + 0.4mm.