Mirror acrylic is a single sided lightweight and strong material with a reflective mirror backing. It boasts outstanding resistance to ageing, making the material an ideal alternative to glass for many applications. An extremely versatile material, acrylic is one of the most widespread plastics in everyday use. The material is used for arts and crafts, DIY projects, splashbacks, partitions, screens, wall protection, retail displays, signs and so much more.
- Plaskolite® branded material
- Gloss surface finish on face side only
- Suitable for laser cutting and engraving
- Lightweight, only half the weight of glass
- Stronger than glass and shatter resistant
- Supplied with protective film on both sides