- Either Perspex® or Plexiglas® branded clear cast acrylic will be supplied
- Gloss surface finish on both sides
- Suitable for laser cutting and engraving
- High chemical resistance and excellent visual clarity
- Lightweight, only half the weight of glass
- Stronger than glass and shatter resistant
- UV and weather resistant
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Food safe and easy to clean
- Easy to work with including thermoforming and bonding
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Clear cast acrylic is a lightweight, strong and highly transparent material which has exceptional optical clarity. It boasts outstanding resistance to ageing and weathering, making the material an ideal alternative to glass for many applications including framing, secondary glazing and shed or greenhouse windows. Cast acrylic is generally the preferred choice for laser cutting or complex machining processes.
As an extremely versatile material, acrylic is one of the most widespread plastics in everyday use. The material is used for arts and crafts, DIY projects, splashbacks, partitions, screens, wall protection, retail displays, signs and so much more.
Acrylic can sometimes be referred to as Perspex®, Plexiglas®, Lucite®, Altuglas®, Acrycast® or Policril®.
Tolerance: Cast acrylic has an industry standard thickness tolerance of +/-10% +0.4mm.