- Perspex® branded material
- 10 Year Manufacturer's colour guarantee
- Gloss surface finish on both sides
- Suitable for laser cutting
- Lightweight, only half the weight of glass
- Stronger than glass and shatter resistant
- UV and weather resistant
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Food safe and easy to clean
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
- Not see-through but may allow some transmission of light
Our cast acrylic colour range has an extensive selection of both vibrant and neutral colours. Each sheet offers an attractive glossy surface, covered with protective film, on both sides. Cast acrylic is generally the preferred choice for laser cutting or complex machining processes.
Acrylic is an extremely versatile material and is one of the most widespread plastics in everyday use. The material is both lightweight yet strong and boasts an outstanding resistance to ageing and weathering. You will find acrylic being used as an alternative to glass and for many other applications including arts and crafts, DIY projects, splashbacks, partitions, screens, wall protection, retail displays, signs and so much more.
It is important to note that whilst this colour is not see-through, it may still allow some transmission of light. Should you be fixing the material to a wall, we would suggest the rear of the material is painted with a solvent free black paint (an acrylic paint is ideal) to ensure that any bonding marks and shadows do not show through to the front.
Acrylic can sometimes be referred to as Perspex®, Plexiglas®, Lucite®, Altuglas®, Acrycast® or Policril®.