- Policril® branded material
- Vibrant 'live' fluorescent edge without additional lighting
- Gloss surface finish on both sides
- See-through with a colour tint
- Suitable for laser cutting
- Lightweight, only half the weight of glass
- Stronger than glass and shatter resistant
- UV and weather resistant
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Food safe and easy to clean
- Supplied with protective film on both sides
Our fluorescent cast acrylic sheets have a bright fluorescent edge which is seen without the addition of led lighting. Add a polished edge and see the live edge really come to life. Each sheet offers an attractive glossy surface, covered with protective film, on both sides. Cast acrylic is generally the preferred choice for laser cutting or complex machining processes.
Acrylic is an extremely versatile material and is one of the most widespread plastics in everyday use. The material is both lightweight yet strong and boasts an outstanding resistance to ageing and weathering. You will find acrylic being used as an alternative to glass and for many other applications including arts and crafts, DIY projects, splashbacks, partitions, screens, wall protection, retail displays, signs and so much more.
Acrylic can sometimes be referred to as Perspex®, Plexiglas®, Lucite®, Altuglas®, Acrycast® or Policril®.